Whether it's interacting with the community platform, using the digital tools that encourage self-introspection and productivity, or simply donning on one of our emblems rooted in deep symbolism, check out how LIFE'S AN RPG is helping others take control of their storylines, once and for all.
The date is set in the future: January, 2022. 380 days have past since Travis clarified his vision for the future. And it was because of this vision that was so clear that allowed him to pave a path forward.
- Move to the city
- Snap a selfie w/The Adventurer's Toolkit
- Graduate from University of Evansville
- Instruments (Violin, Piano, Guitar)
- Languages (English, Spanish, Korean)
- Contract bartering
- Land ownership
- (Los Angeles, Big Apple, and Windy City)
- Pickup vehicle
- Engagement Jewelry
- Imposter Syndrome & Anxiety
- Racism (Personal & Institutional)
- Toxic jungles & food deserts
- Calle 13-Bogota
- Mt Elbert in Colorado
- Machu Picchu
- Mt Fuji
- Claira Janover
- Rami Malek
- Gerard Canonico
- Joe Iconis
- Elliot Page
- James Lecesne
With the use of her Character Sheet, a one-page snapshot that captures an overview of her past, present, and future self, she is able to maintain laser focus on the big picture of her everyday actions.
"I do what I do because it's my calling, and art heals."
"I am in this world to empower people to use their voices creatively and authentically."
"The values I stand by include..."
1. Honesty over ego
2. Lead with respect
3. Take up space
4. Be straightforward
5. Always level up
"Three years from now, I will have"
- Always stood for myself & others
- Originated a role
- Started coaching/teaching
- Made an album
- Done more charity work
- Worked at my top 2 regional theaters
- Continued & thrived in therapy
Wanna get featured and share pieces of your journey? Submit your pics to